– We have the latest in self powered carpet cleaning technology that delivers on quality and speed.
– If the property is an apartment building, we will still require power.
– While we are stain specialists and every attempt will be made to clean your carpets and stain removal, not all stains are guaranteed to be removed.
– If you are concerned about any aspect of your clean, please let us know within 24hrs of the clean being done.
– All work is guaranteed.
– Did you know we can help with flooded carpets!
– We use a coloured cloth system which utilises certain colours in different areas of the home.
– We are fully insured to the value of 20 million dollars
– Cleaners work in teams of two
– Same cleaners every time – unless one cleaner is on leave or unwell, then a replacement will jump in
– We provide all equipment
– All work is guaranteed, if you are not happy for any reason at all, please let us know immediately and we will address your concerns.
– We can gain access either via you or a provided key.
– We can assist with a variety of services to get your home looking its best.
– Generally unless its a large home we can coordinate most services to be delivered in one day
– We understand your time is very precious, let us coordinate a weekly sales campaign cleaning service for you.
– Once the sale has gone through and settlement is around the corner we can return to the property and clean in preparation for the final inspection.
– All work is guaranteed, if you are not completely satisfied, please advise within 24hrs and we will return to address your concerns free of charge.
How do cleaners gain access to my property?
We aim to make the process as simple and streamlined as possible. In most cases you have enough on your plate trying to organise your move or organise the kids for school, so why not either leave a hidden key for us or we can simply collect a key from your real estate agent. Alternatively if you have time, you are more than welcome to meet us to let us in.
Do I need to be there?
Not at all, unless you need to let us in the property.
What happens on the day of my clean?
The cleaners arrive at the scheduled time that has been agreed upon when you book in your cleaning. Depending on which services we are performing on the day we have a process to follow, for example the cleaning will commence immediately, toward the end of the clean the windows will be cleaned, followed by all floors vacuumed and mopped and if you have booked in carpets they will be steam cleaned. If you have rubbish removal, gardening or pressure washing. These will be conducted throughout the day.
Do I need to do anything before you come?
Nothing at all, please just make sure your belongings are all moved out. If we are collecting rubbish please make sure we are clear on what is rubbish and where it will be.
What happens once the cleaners have finished?
The cleaners will finish and if needed will return the key to the place of collection. Once completely finished they will advise the office of the details of your clean.
How do I pay?
To ensure a speedy turnaround and timely release of your bond we have created a cashless pre-paid service. Once the quote has been accepted we will simply email you an invoice, once paid this will automatically confirm your booking. You will receive a receipt which can be forwarded to your agent as proof of engaging a professional cleaning company. This process will then ensure the “admin” side of the clean is complete and wont hold you up at the end of the service.
Do you guarantee your work?
Yes! All of our work is guaranteed, if you or your agent is not happy, let us know the details and we will return free of charge to re-clean the affected areas. Please note – In some cases additional services outside of the vacate cleaning package may be required. For example if your agent picks up on tiles or grout that needs a heavy clean, which cannot be done effectively by hand, It will require our specialised tile and grout cleaning machinery and will incur further costs.
Can we book you for other services?
Of course! As mentioned earlier in this message, not all vacate cleans are the same, in some cases you may want rubbish removed or the exterior of the property washed, or pathways and driveways pressure cleaned. Possibly basic maintenance work. Simply discuss this with one of our team and they will book you in.
What other services do you offer?
We offer a wide range of services however the most popular are
Vacate or also know as end of lease cleaning.
Regular domestic cleaning
Prepare homes for sale
All aspects of house washing and hard surface cleaning
Window and carpet cleaning
Tile and grout cleaning (especially good for cleaning grout)
– We have the latest in window cleaning technology and can access double and in some cases triple storey windows
– All work is guaranteed, please let us know within 24hrs and we will return and address your concerns
– Please note, unless requested paint on windows will not be removed.
– Every attempt will be made to clean all windows, in some instances due to access restrictions out of our control some windows may not be cleaned. This can be discussed at any point in time.